Sunday, August 14, 2011

Standing in places, and photoswap part 1 of 2.

So Meeling got the photos I sent to her developed and was kind enough to share them with me... and I took three pictures of my own feet on one roll of film. Come on, me. What's up with that?


Oh yeah, and then there are three blurry pictures of Tank, too.


Anyway I'm ultimately rather pleased with how all the pictures turned out. I took them all over the normal course of my days, three days in a row. Here's the rest of them:

 (sorry for the watermark, but you guys know the internet...also, I spelled tattoo wrong? What the hell, Nova?)


Not bad, huh? I took all of these with my grandma's old camera that she passed down to me. 
Canon AE-1 ftw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...