Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I (would) Love (for my birthday on October 7th) Thursday

Yeah, it's...a lot of things. People always ask me what I want for my birthday, for Christmas, etc. and I never know what to say. Of course I don't expect gifts, but it's fun to dream, and if someone I knew was a billionaire these are some of the things I would ask for...click through for where to buy these amazing products. P.S. My t-shirt/hoodie size is usually medium unless they fit snug, then it's large. And my ear gauge is 00g. Shoe size, 7.5-ish. Just sayin'. Just in case!













 






I would also like a custom shirt that looks like Sgt. Pepper wore it from Lady Hue. I also love pretty much anything from this website. I'd like a round-trip visit to Copenhagen, maybe with a stop off in Switzerland too, to visit some awesome friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...