Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things I Want For Christmas Thursday. Or whenever. Oh, and did you notice my fancy sposors? Look over there. ->

Update: did you notice I misspelled 'sponsors' in the title? Heh heh...awkward.

On with the show.
---
First of all, how many of you can honestly say you've taken a crappy cell phone picture of Santa interviewing a chaplain about what he wants for Christmas? Show of hands? You really don't see that every day.

I like putting a list up of things I am currently drooling over each Christmas, you know, to take the pressure off anyone who's wondering what on earth you get a girl like me. And hey, a girl can dream

Here's what.

---
The Lomo LC-A Russia Day Minitar

---

A vintage springbok puzzle.

I want you to give Kristin some money.

Somebody to adopt Buster ASAP.

Urban Ears 'plattan' headphones. Nice and grey and neutral and awesome. 

A freakin' filofax. You know how many years I've been drooling over these?  

All these travel stickers. I don't even know what I want to stick them on. EVERYTHING!

Anything from Suzy's gift guide.
---

Pretty much any of these 'punjammies' please...I think I'm a size large. These are my five favorites. 

---
 The Photojojo faux camera lens coffee mug!

 

Buy the Canon Camera Lens Mugs at the Photojojo Store!

---

---

Pretty wooden plugs! 



---

 A Lomo Split-Cam. It just looks like it could be a lot of fun! 



--- 

This rad little digital camera that lets you do double exposure photos! What! 
 

Buy the Double Exposure Digi Cam at the Photojojo Store!

--- 




---

Both of these journals. I am going to buy them for myself in January, I swear. 

Q&A 5 Year Journal                                           One Sketch A Day Journal

---

 A fake collar...a faux, detachable thing that looks like a shirt collar. I especially like the hammered brass one (#8). It's kind of like being fancy ironically. Perfect!


One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight
---

 Film! 35mm or 120 would be awesome. It's an expensive hobby, this film photography thing.

 ---



---

Fun socks. Yup. All these are from Ashi Dashi. I especially love the pencil, paper and notebook ones.
What do you want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...