Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Victoria the not-so beautiful.


Alright, okay, even the seedy parts of Victoria are pretty charming. 

And now for a funny story. The other day I overheard a conversation in which two people were discussing horse races. One of the guys said he always thought jockeys were a lesser subspecies of the human race. After being accused of being some kind of racist he declared that we should all know what he means, because "they're all so small and have pointy ears and everything."

Um...he confused jockeys with ELVES. hahahhahah

1 comment:

  1. I keep wanting to visit there! I hear all about how beautiful it is. Even now, I would consider myself lucky to even be in the not beautiful parts. Hmph. Oh my gosh, people talk about the craziest things. In public. I have heard some of my favorite things that way...

    ReplyDelete

Digame entonces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...